Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Glucose #2

So I have some good news I think! I only failed one of my blood draws from my second glucose screening yesterday! Yay!! Now, it is up to my Dr. to decide where we go from here. Of course, he is out of the office until Monday due to the holidays, but that's alright. I can pretty much enjoy whatever I want to eat tomorrow! Whoo hoo!!

I have been feeling much better than I was on Sunday. I still have my pain, but not like it was when I went to the hospital. I am still having some contractions, but nothing to be worried about. I am counting kicks and enjoying every minute of them :) He is an active little booger!

Last night, we decided that we were not going to be able to go through with our winterguard program. It sucks for my seniors. And it breaks my heart that we fought for the program and now really can't make it happen. We have lost a couple girls, which makes the rest of the kids have to do more fundraisers, which requires more time. And, we can not afford to hire someone to write our show for us. I, of course, can not physically do it on my own. Especially after Sunday's hospital visit. I wanted to cry for my two seniors whom I have taught all four years. :(

My baby shower is coming up on the 6th. I am really excited about this. I can't wait to see all of my friends and family that I do not get to see very often and celebrate our little miracle.

Will be getting my computer back tonight. However, Windows had to be reinstalled, so I have lost a whole lot of things that will now have to be put back on. Yuck! That sucks...

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!!! Here is a short list of the things that I am thankful for this year...

~First and foremost...the little miracle that is currently residing in my uterus :)
~My husband, who is my best friend and has been absolutely wonderful through everything!
~My family who is always there for me.
~My furbaby Blaze :) He will always be our spoiled little man!
~My job. As much as I may not enjoy some of it, I am thankful to have one.
~My healthy and happy pregnancy

I know there are more things that I could name, but this is the basic list :) Again, I really hope that everyone has a happy thanksgiving!! Be safe if you are travelling!

1 comment:

Chelle said...

If you only failed one of the draws they will just have you be careful with your diet. I failed two draws by one point on one and then two points on another. It wasn't a big deal.

Bummer about the winter guard. I bet it was a huge let down for the girls. I am sure they are really bummed. :(

I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!