Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Whoo hoo!!! A four day weekend!!

So, I am officially taking off work tomorrow. I will be sleeping in (hopefully) and getting ready for our camping trip. Hubby and I will be able to go early and set everything up and then enjoy the rest of the day. I am ready for this 4 day weekend! It should be great. It's been in the lower 80's here, which is fantastic because it will make for a great weekend with the weather not being very hot.

My "morning" sickness is back. I can't really refer to it as morning sickness though, because it hits me at different times of the day. It hit me last night and I now know to stay away from Cheeseburgers. It also hit me this morning right after taking my vitamin. However, there will be no complaints from this blog!! I welcome all the symptoms! Now, if I can just finish a meal! I can only make it about halfway through and then I can't eat any more, even though I am pretty much starving by meal time. Its a little strange actually...

Well, this will probably be the last post until we get back from camping on Sunday. Then we will only have a few more days before our next ultrasound!! I can't wait!! Until then...everyone have a fun and safe 4th of July!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a great camping trip :)

Anonymous said...

Hope you have fun!!!!

Sarah said...

Have a fantastic camping trip!

I know for me, I had to do a bunch of small meals through out the day. I had horrible "morning sickness" that lasted until I was almost 6 months pregnant. How I managed to gain as much weight as I did, I'll never know...=)