Monday, July 6, 2009

Back from Camping!

Well, we are back from a long weekend of camping. We did a lot of relaxing. We only went on one long trail walk, but it wasnt too bad. I was pretty worn out by the end, but other than that, felt pretty good. I took lots of naps midafternoon. And...huge accomplishment, I didn't get sick all weekend! Whoo hoo!!

The weekend was pretty good, other than on the 4th when it rained for most of the day. That was not so much fun. My two oldest nephews stayed the night with us Friday night, which was fun and amusing. They played in the rain for most of the morning Saturday. My in-laws got them all hyped up on sugar and then we took them home to my Mom and Dad :) Hehe.

As of today, I should be around 8 weeks pregnant. I am extremely nervous for this week's appointment on Wednesday. There is always a fear in the back of my mind now. I try to keep praying that all will be alright, but with everything that we have gone through, it's really hard. So, if everyone could just keep praying with me, that would be awesome. I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You will be in my prayers!! Did you tell the family yet??

Anonymous said...

I'll be thinking about you for Wednesday's appt!

Mel said...

So glad to hear you had a wonderful 4th! Enjoy those afternoon naps and continue to relax as much as possible! :)

We will be thinking of you and sending up prayers for a fantastic appointment on Wednesday! *hugs*

VA Blondie said...

Be thinking about you! At this point, it can be hard to tell you are pregnant at all, because you have so few symptoms. With luck you will be able to see the heartbeat at your appointment!

Sarah said...

Fingers will remain firmly crossed!