Wednesday, July 8, 2009

8 weeks 5 days!!! And my 3 year Anniversary!

The ultrasound went fantastic today!! The baby is measuring 8 weeks 5 days. We got to hear the nice strong heartbeat again at 187bpm. My RE told me it was time to head out the door and graduated me to my OB (who is just right down the hall). We also got to see the baby move!!!!! It was so incredibly awesome!!! It was just a tiny flicker of where the leg buds and the rear are, but we got to see it!! Ah!!

I have been given a due date of February 11th. A little Valentine baby :) I had an appointment for my yearly exam already scheduled for the 20th of July, so I was able to head down there and let them know the good news and just switch the yearly to an OB! It feels like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders for the time being. By then, I will be a few days past 10 weeks.

I have also figured out that if I don't let myself get too hungry, I can keep the nausea down to a minimum. I think that's why I didn't have any issues over the weekend because there was always food available and I was almost always snacking on something. I am going to try to keep food with me at all times from now on. That means I need to find more healthy foods that I can snack on. I have been snacking on a peanut butter sandwich throughout today and it seems to have helped.

Hubby and I have been married for 3 years today! He is my best friend and I love him so much! We couldn't have asked for a better anniversary gift!! :)

8 comments:

lilysw21 said...

I am so excited for you! You need to find a way to post the ultrasound pics! Otherwise we are just going to have to get together after every ultrasound (or sooner) so that I can see them! Congrats on your anniversary!

Natasha

Anonymous said...

A Valentine's baby is so sweet! Not that they aren't sweet anytime, I guess :).
A teacher I used to work with told me she finally got around her horrible morning sickness by putting crackers by her bed and when her alarm went off, she'd stuff a few in her mouth and then go back to sleep. She'd wake up with no morning sickness! Of course, if you have all day sickness, I guess you'll be stuffing your face all day :).
Glad you're feeling better.

Just Believing said...

Happy Anniversary ! You already got the best gift ever! Have a wonderful day!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!!! You did get an awesome present. Congrats again!!

'Murgdan' said...

Happy Anniversary!

I Believe in Miracles said...

WHAT?!?!? Oh my goodness. I've been out of the loop for awhile. CONGRATS sweetie. On both the pregnancy and the 3rd anniversary. YEAH!!!!

Sarah said...

Aww, I'm so glad the ultrasound went well. I'm so excited for you guys!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary! Yay baby!
That's a hb of a girl! (150 and above is a girl)