Friday, July 17, 2009

10 Weeks!!

Yes, that's right....I am 10 weeks today! I need to start posting some pictures of my belly just so I can document the changes. There hasnt been a whole lot, but I can notice a little bit of a pooch. I'm still getting sick on occasion, but usually it's not too bad. I think I might have to start looking at bras...lol. I am about to overflow the ones I have right now :)


We have my first OB appointment on Monday at 3:50pm. And it turns out, hubby is able to get off work for a few hours to go with me! Yay!! He has a pretty understanding boss, which is really nice.


And...we have already been thumbing through baby names in our book :) I told hubby last night that I would like for both of us to come up with 5 girls names and 5 boys names. That way we will have a nice variety to look at and narrow it down from there. I am sure it will take us a while to get them together, which is alright! I just want some ideas to go off of.

Okay...hopefully pictures will be coming soon, even though there isnt really a whole lot to see! :)

5 comments:

VA Blondie said...

Hooray for 10 weeks! You are almost out of the first trimester. Congratulations!

God, My Savior Forever! said...

Wow...10 wks already! Yes....the belly pictures are always so cute:D So happy you'll have your husband by your side on this special day!

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!!! 10 weeks is a very good milestone. Can't wait for your belly pics and your u/s pics.

Faith said...

Yay! 10 weeks down! Hope the OB appointment goes perfectly.

Sarah said...

Wooo! Huzzah for 10 weeks!