Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Losing my cookies....again :)

I was doing so well!! And then I think I jinxed myself. I have been feeling pretty sick since yesterday late morning. Couldn't even eat breakfast this morning because too much time was spent in the bathroom...so I am eating Honey Nut Cheerios as we speak :) It's actually nice to have the sickness back because it makes me feel a little bit better about the baby. The other thing that I noticed yesterday was how exhausted I was. I had to cut guard practice an hour short because I really just was not up to being there for 3 hours. I feel pretty rested so far today, so we shall see how the rest of the day goes :)

I have been itching to put up a ticker of some kind that says how far along I am, but I don't think I am ready to do that yet. Maybe after this week's appointment? Eh, we'll see. Anyone have any thoughts on this??

Hubby and I are celebrating our 3 year anniversary tomorrow (Wednesday)!!!!!! Yay!!!!! And, our next ultrasound is tomorrow :) It should make for a decent day. At least we will get to have lunch together somewhere!

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Yay "morning sickness" and feeling exhausted!

Good signs my dear, goooood signs. =)

Anonymous said...

Happy early Anniversary! Looking forward to hearing about your next ultrasound too :).
If you want to put a ticker up, go for it! I'm not a big believer in jinxes or anything like that, and if it makes you happy you should do it.

Anonymous said...

Wish you a very happy anniversary. Hopefully your appt went extremely well and glad to hear that your are feeling a little better. Take care.

Kelli said...

Happy Anniversary! Can't wait to hear about the u/s tomorrow - so exciting!

God, My Savior Forever! said...

I continue to smile in amazement to know the wonderful miracle the Lord is blessing you with...your precious baby!!! Ahhh morning sickness huh? Yeah I hear it can be brutal BUT remember the reward and keep in mind it's temporary:D CONGRAUTLATIONS on your anniversary and the ultrasound..an eventful day!!!

Susan@-)----