Tuesday, June 30, 2009

4th of July

I am excited about this weekend. It will be our first camping trip this year. I love camping. We are heading over there Thursday night and staying until Sunday. It should be a nice long weekend and I am excited to get away for a little bit. I also love the fact that it's a short week...and I'm thinking about taking a Personal day on Thursday so we can get set up early and relax the rest of the day.

I am extremely exhausted right now. I pretty much slept through my alarm this morning, not realizing that I had turned it off a couple of times :) Oops! I have been feeling pretty good otherwise. Again.....bring on the symptoms!

I am going to take it easy as much as I can the rest of this week until next week's ultrasound. We go back on Wednesday and I was told that we might be able to see the baby actually moving on the screen next week :) Right now the pictures that I have make the baby look like a little bean. Ah! We are so excited right now...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have fun!

Sarah said...

I'm so happy for you two!

Anonymous said...

I love camping too!! Everything is going to be so much sweeter being pregnant! I hope you have a nice, restful, relaxing holiday. And I say definitely take Thursday off too!

Christina

ME! said...

WOOO HOOO!!!!! I am happy for you!!

LFCA

www.ttc-wildride.blogspot.com