Monday, June 15, 2009

Waiting for the Dr.

I am sitting here waiting for my Dr.'s office to call me back. Yesterday marked two weeks of being done with the Prometrium and still nothing. Nothing at all. I should have started by now. I was told that it would take at the most a week and a half to get the ball rolling. So, now, I sit and wait for the phone call to tell me what has to be done next. I hate waiting.

I had a wonderful weekend though :) It was nice to be able to enjoy it without having AF in the way. Hubby, Blaze, and I participated in the annual Homeward Bound Walk, to raise awareness for the Homeless, on Saturday morning. We then headed out to L.ow.e's to pick up a new outdoor high dining table and bar stool set. We cleaned out our camper on Sunday in preperation for our July 4th outing. We were then able to grill out and enjoy our new dining set for the evening. It was nice to be able to just relax for most of the weekend.

I am looking forward to having company this coming weekend! My roommate and best friend from college is coming down with her fiance' and it should be a wonderful weekend! Now, I just have to get my house cleaned up before they get here....lol.

On with the waiting...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh that would be so irritating!

That walk sounds nice though.