Friday, June 26, 2009

Can someone please tell me what this is??

I have never seen it before and I was just curious if anyone knew what to make of this....






















I AM PREGNANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh my freaking goodness!!! I am so excited I could pee my pants at this point. I am in total shock and disbelief. I got a wild hair up the rear Friday morning when I woke up because I had been noticing the past few days that I have not been feeling well. I was getting nauseous for certain hours of the day and then it would come and go throughout the rest of the day and my boobs have been pretty tender. I mean, I never would have thought this in a million years. It was my last HPT, so I figured what the hey. Seriously...is this real?


I called the Dr.'s office as soon as 8am rolled around and told them that I really needed to come in for a blood test. I went in around 10am and they called me back around 12:30pm confirming that yes, I am pregnant. I cried. Lots and lots of tears. What is my beta you might ask? Well, as of Friday it was 32,040. Wow! The nurse said she thinks that I am probably about 5 or 6 weeks along. She said since everything was so confusing we would have to see on Monday at my first ultrasound!!!


So, hubby and I go in at 8am Monday morning. Is this really happening??? Is this really it for us??? Man I hope so. We decided that we are only going to tell both of our parents at this point and make them swear to secrecy. I definitely want to give it a little bit before we tell anyone else. Well, the people who know me IRL and read my blog will know, but please, please, please don't tell anyone. I had to tell blogland because I am still in total shock.



Hubby is so funny :) He was literally shaking Friday morning when he saw the pee stick on the counter. We are sooo incredibly thankful for this. I would have posted sooner, but life has been a whirlwind the past couple days. I'm still feeling a little nauseous throughout the day and the boobs are still sore, but other than that, I am good! Bring on the symptoms!!!!!!

12 comments:

VA Blondie said...

Ain't it grand? I did a HPT after my positive beta, just to see what one looked like. It was pretty darn cool!

Congratulations! That is fantastic news!

Anonymous said...

oh my GOD that is AWESOME!! I am so excited for you guys!!! If you need any help with guard let me know I don't even need to be payed I will just do it for you!!! Awesome!!

'Murgdan' said...

Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Oh. My. Gosh! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just Believing said...

wow! this is so awesome EVERYONE IS GETTING PREG THIS MONTH so I am so glad you got to join the club!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Holy crap that's amazing!!! Congratulations :).

~ Katie ~ said...

OMG!!! I'm sooooo happy for you guys! Congratulations....just WoW!!!

Bethany Lenhart said...

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!

God, My Savior Forever! said...

WOW....this is a great way to start my week! First thing I did was read your post and boy was I happy I did! I am so happy for you guys!!!!!!! I can only imagine the joy, the shock, the giggles hahaha! I once got a positive preg. test and I seriously felt like I was going to faint. I felt by blood pressure drop, my hands were shaking I didn't know if I should cry, laugh, jump, sit, or faint lol. I later founf out that it was pos. due to a hormone injection I got that week but ya know what??? That's the closest I've ever been to being preg and I thank God for that experience because now I really know what it feels like to have a + preg. test!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! God is so awesome. I'm so happy the Lord has given you your turn:D

Hugs, Susan

Melissa Griffin said...

Im trying to follow back a little...did you get pregnant on your own? That is amazing - there was a nice big pink stripe! How exciting!

Megs said...

Melissa - Yes, we actually did it on our own. Which is why I am still in total shock!

Sarah said...

OMFG!! How did I miss this post?!

Eeeeeeeeeeee!!!

Congratulations sweetie!