Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Sleeping like a log?

So lets all say it together now....This F-ing Sucks!! Did I grab your attention? Good! And if not, well, sorry. Keep reading. You might find something interesting about this post :)

Quick update from the other day. I had to go in to the Dr.'s office yesterday and have some more bloodwork done. Imagine that one. I finally heard back from their office late this afternoon close to their quitting time of 4pm. The verdict? Back on Prometrium at 200mg for 7 days this time (it was 5 days 2 weeks ago). Bleh! This stuff makes me extremely tired. I mean, I have no idea my husband has climbed in bed with me when he gets home around 12amish. Nope. He talks to me and apparently I talk back, but have absolutely no recollection of said conversation. I even smacked his face away from me one night (hmm....lol).

I guess the positive is that I sleep really, really well and actually feel rested when I wake in the mornings. The negative is it makes me feel extremely bloated, almost like I did when I was injecting Gonal-F. And of course, the abuse of hubby. Again, bleh!

My Dr. (or nurse) doesn't seem to be too alarmed with this all of a sudden issue I am having. My estradiol level seems to be too high for me to start a period, yet again, but they seem to not be concerned at all. I, on the other hand, am concerned. NEVER have I gone almost 70 days without having a period. It's not cool. Especially when I am getting the occasional every other day to couple days menstrual cramping. It's very frustrating.

So, its off to the meds I go. Even after I get done with these it could still take up to a week and a half to get the 'Flow'. Just bring on the damn period already!!!

5 comments:

Nic said...

That sucks, I am sorry. Really hope this works!!

Anonymous said...

Oh this sucks. I'm sorry.

Sarah said...

Oh, how frustrating! I'm sorry hun.

God, My Savior Forever! said...

Hi Meg! Just came accross your blgo and what caught my eye is that we also have been TTC for a lil over 3 years. We are asking the Lord to give us a "due date" we also want our turn. Love all the babies that are being born...we have faith that one day we'll be the ones calling everyone with "the news"!

Sarah said...

Just checking in to see how you're doing....