Monday, June 8, 2009

Lobster anyone??

I. am. sore. My legs are burnt to a crisp. They seriously are almost Lobster red. I did everything in my power to not get this way, but apparently it was not enough. Sunscreen was NOT my friend yesterday. My poor hubby is Lobster red all over. Not really sure he will be able to get out of bed today...however, I do not have much sympathy for him. He refused to put sunscreen on for most of the day. He only put it on twice.

The important thing is, we had fun. We spent some quality time with some friends out on a boat on the river. It was a really nice day, but we will both be paying dearly for the next few days. I am half tempted to head home on my lunch and put on some sweatpants :) I am in the office all day today doing notes, so it probably wouldn't be a big deal. The thought is VERY tempting.

On another note....AF is nowhere to be seen. I'm starting to get a little pissy. Okay, that started when I had to take the Prometrium to get her to come around. Now, I'm almost fuming. Literally, 60 days. This scares the crap out of me! I could be overreacting, but oh well. I'm wondering if this is a sign that my endo is back. I don't know, but it sucks.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ouch! The sunburns sound bad :(.
I know nothing about prometrium - if you take it and AF doesn't start, what does the doctor do next?

Megs said...

That's an extremely good question...because I have nooo idea. I dont really want to find out either.