Thursday, September 18, 2008

Waiting (im)patiently

Yes, that's right. I am on CD 32 starting today. This is most of the time unusual for me, but not always. Of course, I have been almost 2 weeks late before (a couple times actually) and we all know the end result of that one. No, I have not taken a test yet. Hubby has already asked me that this morning. Let me just tell you, Im scared. Because records indicate that really, I dont have the best luck in this department as we all know. So Im just waiting....impatiently.

Found out some news yesterday that would definitely not make me the odd man out in my family anymore. Yes, Im not the only one who might possibly have Endometriosis. (Well, we all know that I have it) So, it's not cool that we are just finding out now that this probably runs in the family. Really wish I would have known this earlier. Oh well, what are you going to do. It would have just explained a whole heck of a lot of things. Mind you, it took my mother 5 years to have me after she had my brother. Hmmm....do we see a slight connection?? My sister is 7 years older than I, so I mean.... Well, nothing was ever done to see if there was a reason my mother was having trouble, so we will never know.

Im ready for the weekend....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It would be really cool if this cycle did work, but I know what you mean about not wanting to test.

PS. I also think my mom has endometriosis. She has had a history of terrible cramps, delivered me premature, and had 7 years of secondary infertility. I am also starting to think I too have endometriosis.

I Believe in Miracles said...

That's rough. I'm praying for you!!
**HUGS**

Faith said...

Welcome to my month -- I finally went to see my RE and they gave me a PIO shot to move things along. Endo runs in our family too, but only on my dad's side . . . which strikes me as weird?

Donielle said...

Can be kind of comforting to have another family member going through the same thing. But yet, you know it sucks and wouldn't wish it on anyone. Out of my 4 biological sisters we've got 2 w/ PCOS (including me) 1 w/ endometriosis, and one w/ juvenile diabetes. So we definitely have a support system, I just hope they don't struggle to much when it comes to baby making.

www.NaturallyKnockedUp.com