Monday, September 8, 2008

A little of this and that

I know that I had a few people worried recently with my last post. I really was having a bad day. Yes, Im better. However, I still feel like Im stuck. Im awaiting Wednesday when I can hopefully get some much needed possible answers from my Doctor about what may have happened with my last cycle. I guess Im just still really confused. Im hanging in there though. Just a little mild, situational depression. I think we all go through this at some point in our lives. (Uh oh, Im diagnosing myself now, never a good sign)

I go to the Doctor on Wednesday afternoon. I have started out my nice long list of questions that I will be asking. I hope he is prepared to meet with me for a while. I will try to make it quick, but no guarantees. I already have a full page, front and back, of questions. I left spaces after so that I can write down some of his answers just in case I forget. My short term memory is not the greatest. So I will be prepared and I hope he is prepared with my charts right in front of him for reference.

I have been reading ' A Few Good Eggs '. I am really enjoying it and learning a few things along the way that I really did not realize. It was definitely a great purchase. Im not very far right now though, so I am sure there is lots that I will still be learning. When I pick it up, I cant put it down for a while. Which, I guess, is a good thing. Like I said, Im learning a lot as I read.

My girls (and the band) had an excellent performance for their first contest this weekend. We only had one other band in our class, but we took first place. It was a little disheartening to hear that we did not get best guard, but we will be okay. Hopefully that will motivate them to work even harder this week so that we can pull that off for contest this Saturday. We will have much more competitive bands in our class at this next contest, so the entire band will have to step it up in order to place 1st again. Marching season is underway!

That's all I got for now. Life is crazy busy now that marching season has really kicked in gear. I definitely wont be posting as often as I had been. I will make sure to update everyone on my visit with my doctor on Wednesday. I hope he does not rush me along so that I can ask all the questions I want to ask.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

I want to get that book, so its good to hear that its an informational read.

Hope your spirits lift soon.

Hugs!

Mel said...

Hey there! Just stopping-by to wish you luck for your appointment on Wednesday...sounds like you're totally prepared! Glad to know I'm not the only one who goes into the office with a laundry list of questions. :)

Leading guard sounds like a great distraction, and I bet it brings you lots of satisfaction? Almost like leading your own little "flock" of members!? Congrats on the win!

I Believe in Miracles said...

Good luck with your apt tomorrow!! Don't leave there until all your questions are answered. You're paying for his service, you shouldn't leave there wondering...

**HUGS**