Friday, September 19, 2008

And She Returns...

In all her glory. Even sent me home early from work today. Old Aunty decided she was going to hit me mid-morning pretty much without any warning, which is really odd because I usually have a lot of warning...spotting, back ache, etc. My cramps were pretty bad today, so I came home early from work because I really thought I was going to get physically sick at one point. Havent had that issue for a while now.

So we begin our next cycle. Hubby is still doing really well with no alcohol. However, he still refuses to wear a mask at work. Im praying that just the abstinence from alcohol will do the trick. We shall see.

8 comments:

I Believe in Miracles said...

Isn't she a wierd aunt? That's odd about no warning. I hope it gets a little better soon!!
**HUGS**

Anonymous said...

Boo to AF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Niki said...

Sorry about the visit from AF. I'm wishing you all the best for the next cycle!

Echloe said...

Sorry that AF is making you feel so crappy. I hope you feel better soon.
NCLW

Mel said...

Yucky. I'm sorry. AF isn't a very good house guest, is she? I'm glad to hear that hubby is on-board with the no alcohol plan. That's a big change to make, even if it is just for 90 days.

How is Blaze doing? Playing lots of fris'? :)

Hope you have a better start to your week. Thinking of you.

I Believe in Miracles said...

Hey -- how you feeling? Hope the weekend went ok.
You able to do the ICLW?

Cole Hanson said...

Hmmm... Maybe Aunt No-No. Happy ICL Week :)

smartypants said...

I hope this is a good sign. AF ALAWYS lets me know when she's coming.
(ICLM)