Saturday, January 2, 2010

A new year!

Things are starting to come together with getting ready for our little man!! I have washed all of our blankets, socks, bibs, sleepers, and some other things. Now, I just have to start washing actual clothes.

I am still making my list of things we still need to have by the time he gets here, but it's coming along! His bag is pretty much packed...minus the outfit we are bringing him home in. Now, I just have to start packing mine! I got some comfy new PJ's from my Mom to take with me (they are nursing ones!) to the hospital, now I just need to get some comfy new slippers!

I have still been swelling quite a bit in my feet. My hands are getting worse too. I have to wear a brace at night on my right hand, which helps some, but not totally. I go back to the Dr. Tuesday morning. We will see if my BP is still up or not and whether I still have protein in my urine or not. If so, I will be seeing him weekly until this baby comes out on his own, or the Dr. decides that it's time for him to come out.

My 26th birthday is Wednesday. Wow. It's craziness. I will probably be spending the evening at home by myself because hubby will be working...oh well. :) I am sure I will be doing more laundry!

Hope everyone enjoyed their New Year. Hubby and I spent the evening on the couch watching a movie in our PJ's and went to bed shortly after the ball dropped. It was nice. And uneventful :) A fantastic evening.

2010 is going to be a great year for us :) I am really excited to get things going. Lots of changes are in store for our family!! I will be posting more pictures of our nursery before too long. We finally got new blinds and are now waiting to get our other valance (currently out of stock in store and online) to make it complete. Car seat bases are in both vehicles and ready to go and everything that needed to be assembled is also ready to go :) I can't believe how close we are getting!

No comments: