Saturday, January 2, 2010

More Nursery Pics!

As promised...some updated pictures of the nursery. We are still working on it, but it's pretty much done for the most part :) I would like to get something hanging above the crib because the wall is a little bare, but we will see!

Blaze decided that he wanted to be in the first picture...Of course, there are still things that I would like to get put somewhere. But it's definitely much neater than what it was a few days ago. I still need to make a shelf in our kitchen for bottles and cups and all things baby :) Also, I still have lots of clothing items that need to be washed. And I still need another valance. Hopefully they will get more in soon!

Yay for getting more and more organized!

4 comments:

Chelle said...

I have the most wonderful suggestion for something over the crib. When I got my daughter's birth announcements made, I had them take a few pictures of her and me. My package came with a picture that was 20xsomething, so I put a mat around it and bought a large frame, and it now hangs above her crib. I absolutely love it. I had no idea what I was going to put there until I got those pictures taken.

The nursery looks great! It will be fun when you have your little guy put it to good use. :)

VA Blondie said...

The nursery look great! I also still feel like everything is not put away or together in my nursery, either. I am sure you will find a home for everything soon!

Anonymous said...

Looks great so far!

Mel said...

Everything looks so cute and Blaze fits right in to the decorating scheme! Great choice with the crib...I think Segen may have the same one...and he's a big fan. :)

Be sure to take good care of yourself, my dear...rest LOTS and please update once you hear tomorrow, ok? *hugs*