Monday, January 4, 2010

And what will tomorrow bring??

I have another Dr. appointment tomorrow in the AM. I am really hoping that things will be looking better at this one...however, I am not so sure that will happen. I think my blood pressure was up a little bit today. Also, a lot of my coworkers noticed that my face is definitely a little puffy :( Not cool.

My feet are still swollen pretty badly and all I can really wear are my slip-on beaver creeks. Even those are a little tight. And it scares me to wear them because they tend to be a little slippery on the bottoms...I had a pair on when I busted my butt at work before Christmas.

I will be updating tomorrow sometime after my Dr. appointment. Again, really hoping that things look a little better! I know they weren't horrible last week, but the Dr. definitely did not like my results...so we shall see! Until tomorrow...

5 comments:

Chelle said...

Good luck at your appointment today. I'm sure you wouldn't mind having to take a little bed rest toward the end of the pregnancy right? ;)

VA Blondie said...

Keeping fingers crossed that your doctor's appointment goes well!

Anonymous said...

Good luck today!

Anonymous said...

I saw on LFCA that you gave birth! Is that right? If so, congratulations!!!! I hope everything is okay and the baby is healthy!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the birth of your little boy, he's adorable! I read Sara's blog and saw her posting and pic.
:-) April