Monday, August 3, 2009

Anxiously awaiting the next appointment...

Life has been a little crazy around here lately. Sorry I haven't updated for a while! Last week I was consumed with teaching colorguard for our band camp the entire week. Every night that I came home, I was so exhausted I didn't even hardly get on the internet.

Things are staying about the same. I made sure to not overdue it last week in the warm sun and the booster parents were pretty good about making sure I was taking care of myself.

Hubby is ready to start buying our furniture. Me? I'm still a little hesitant. He was adament about going to T.ar.get yesterday and getting at least a crib, well, it didn't happen. They have run out of the furniture that we had picked out and are discontinuing it. I still would like to wait a little bit longer before we make any big purchases of baby things. It makes me nervous and very anxious.

I just can't seem to get over the nervous feeling. Also, the anxiety that something I have done or not done has caused something to go wrong and I just don't know it yet. It's a constant nagging fear that I do not enjoy. I will never be a normal fertile person. I don't think it's possible. As many others have said, even though we move on to pregnancy we never forget where we came from and everything we have been through. It's still extremely scary and nerve wrecking not knowing from appointment to appointment what is going on.

I don't go back to my OB until August 19th. That's a long way away. I will be almost 15 weeks by then. Only one day shy. I got the impression that we won't find out what we are having until I go in for the 20 week Anatomy scan.

I am still wearing my normal clothes. I really need to take pictures of my belly because it has grown, but not a whole lot. Still just a little bit of a pooch. Nothing major.

Well, I do believe that is it for now. I'm trying to make sure that I have as little stress as possible in my life at this point. I am now back to my regular big kid job today...blah! I still need a change. We shall see...

2 comments:

Just Believing said...

Glad your back to blog land we missed you!!!

I Believe in Miracles said...

So exciting!! Aug 19 is my last day of work before maternity leave, so I'll be thinking about you. Definitely post!!

Yes - you probably won't find anything re gender until the 19-20 wk scan.

~~HUGS~~