Thursday, August 13, 2009

14 Weeks Today!

If you have looked at my ticker, you will see that today marks my 14 weeks. The end of the first trimester and on to the second :) I'm excited. I'm ready for that time when everyone says you get a second wind once the second trimester starts. Hmm....day one and I am not feeling it yet...lol. We shall see!

I still get super hungry in between meals. I have been drinking lots of milk and orange juice (yay for me!) and eating lots of fruit. I need to work on eating a little bit healthier at meal times. Im trying...but it's hard when you have a limited amount of time to fix something at most meals.

I received a notice in the mail Tuesday that my appointment for the 19th was cancelled due to my Dr. not being in the office. So of course, when I call, they have nothing left for the rest of the week and now I have to wait until the 25th to see him again. I just want to know that the little guy/girl is doing alright.

We are putting in new carpet in the house. I had a family friend come out and do measurements and prices for me last night and it's really not too bad. I'm actually kind of excited that hopefully we wont have to worry about Blaze's nails getting caught in the loops and making any more snags :) Whoo hoo! We have had a huge run in the middle of our living room floor (covered by an area rug) for at least 2 1/2 years now made from Blaze having fun with a snag. And the carpet we have right now is almost white. So, of course, stains show up waaaaay too easily. Yay for a new project!!

We had two more pregnancy announcements over the weekend on DH's side of the family. However, both are apparently only a few weeks along. And Sunday night, when we got home, we found out that one has already lost hers. She's just now a senior in high school...my thoughts will stay to myself on that one.

So...this Christmas will be super busy for DH's dad's side of the family. B will have her baby!!!! (Ah, soooo excited for them!!!) We have one that was born about 2 months ago and then three of us will be expecting. It will be a madhouse, but in a good way, hopefully! :)

Not much else to report...colorguard is keeping me busy yet again! Our practices are in full swing now and the show is coming along pretty well! It's definitely giving me exercise!

3 comments:

Danna said...

Congratulations! This is exciting! Can't wait to hear about your pregnancy and beyond!

Mel said...

Yipee for the second trimester! :) Glad you're feeling better, too. *hugs*

Sarah said...

Woo hoo!! Second trimester!