Tuesday, August 25, 2009

15 week Dr. appointment

I had my Dr. appointment this morning. Not much more to update. I have only gained 1 lb. My Dr. doesn't seem to worried about it at this point. I had a little bit of sugar in my urine, but he didn't seem too concerned about that right now either. I guess they will monitor me every appointment just to make sure until my Glucose test is done.

We got to hear the heartbeat again, which was at a steady 150 bpm. I breathed a sigh of relief when he finally found it. The baby is up a little higher than what he had thought when he was first trying to listen.

We go back on the 21st of September for the Anatomy Scan!! Yay!! The next four weeks are going to creep by soooo slowly! We are really ready to find out what we are having. Come on September!! :)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't worry, I'm sure when you're body needs to start adding weight you won't having any problems :). There's still time!

That anatomy scan is coming up soon - I'm sure that if feels like forever to you though :).

VA Blondie said...

I loved my anatomy scan! I got to see everything. I bet you cannot wait until yours!

I would not stress about not gaining weight. It will come.

Unknown said...

Baby takes what baby needs- regardless of the weight you may gain or lose. No problem!

Chelle said...

I loved those appointments and miss them. In fact, I bought a fetal doppler around week 10 in my pregnancy just so I could check in nightly. lol

It seems pretty common that IFers gain weight slowly with their pregnancies. The real weight gain is still up ahead.

Any ideas on what you think you're having? I always told my husband we were only going in to confirm our baby was girl. I knew from the moment we found out we were pregnant she was a girl. I can't wait to hear what you're having!

Anonymous said...

Everyone's body is so different. Some women don't seem to get big until the last couple of months. So good that the doctor thinks everything is fine. Good luck with everything--especially waiting for that anatomy scan. :)

MoonNStarMommy said...

Yay for great appointments!!! One of my pregnancies I last 15lbs at first and then gained it back, so I guess I really didn't "gain" anything... my last one I bounced around with in a few lbs the whole pregnancy. As long as the baby is growing and looks healthy, it's really not anything to worry about. It just means you are pretty even in what you are putting in and what the baby is needing. The baby will get what it needs regardless :)

Beautiful Mess said...

HAPPY ICLW!

Congrats on a healthy heartbeat! That is such a wonderful sound!

I hope the next 4 weeks goes by fast for you!
*HUGS*

Anonymous said...

Get some rest!