Monday, January 12, 2009

It's a crazy life we live sometimes!

Life is a little crazy at the present. And oh yeah, this is my 100th post!! It should have happened a while ago, but I have definitely not been posting very often. I need to work on that!

I really dont have much going on in my little life. I am, of course, worrying about money. But who isnt these days? Hubby and I have a few bills that we would like to get paid off before we go into treatment again. We also have to put a new roof on our house. So the money we get back for our taxes this year, will be going toward that. Oh yes, and that ancient window in our living room that gives us a draft all day long! That will hopefully in turn help out on our utility bill! Which in turn will help us save that much more (however much that is) for IVF. Sounds like a plan right? Do you think it will actually work out that way? Haha...I dont. Plans never stay the same, there is always something that puts a kink in them. Of course, that could just be my pessimistic side coming out.

So in the TTC front, we are at a stand still. Basically, we will be on a break for a while because there is no way that I am going through IVF without having my doctor take a look at the good ol' uterus to make sure we dont have to clear anything out again. Plus, we have to save some money.

I need to start coming up with some creative ways to help us with our saving. One of my ideas is to, of course, have a garage sale. Not sure we will get much out of it, but any little bit helps. How much do you think a Bowflex workout machine will go for? Hopefully quite a bit! That is going to be one of my summer projects. If anyone has any other good ideas please share!! Im open to suggestions.

2 comments:

Alison said...

you should consider selling your bowflex & other random stuff on craigslist... we've sold/bought stuff on there and i'm a big fan!

I Believe in Miracles said...

Congrats on 100!! Craigslist is awesome. Good luck getting things cleared out.