Tuesday, January 6, 2009

I Havent fallen off the face of the Earth...

No matter how much I really would like to sometimes, I havent. However, I have been buuuussssyyyy!!! Like, no time for myself busy. At all. I have been painting a huge 50' X 70' tarp for our upcoming winterguard season and it has taken up the past 5 days of my life. No joke. So I dont have much to update on.

I can tell you that the BCP are annoying the crap out of me. Having to remember to take them again is one thing, but the other thing is they are screwing up my system!! And It's not enjoyable. More like disgusting and cant enjoy my time (the little that I have) with hubby :(.

To top it all off...I have been sick. Yet again. For the third time in about 3 months. Well, less than 3 months. So, yeah, sick for the past almost 3 days. Im feeling much better today, but it started Sunday night and I was up most of the night not able to keep even water down. Sorry, TMI :) But Im definitely feeling better now!
So...back to the real world (work) tomorrow and hopefully some free time on the way. Here's my nice little project I have been working on...

If you cant tell what it is...it's a Compass Rose. Of course, it's not done in these pictures. Half of the triangles will be an actual fabric we are going to put on the tarp. Plus, there are two circles and more small triangles that go around the outside of the compass to make it complete :) I will post pictures when it is completely done!!

For now, Im glad to be finally feeling better and done painting!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Woah.... that thing is huge. I am amazed that it only took you 5 days. Sorry to hear abt the sickness. Looks like you are feeling better though. Painting that tarp was indeed a good distraction I bet. I gotta think of doing something like that for my off time!