Tuesday, December 16, 2008

CD 33?!?!?

Yes, you read that correctly. I am currently on CD33. The b*tch AF has yet to show her ugly face. And no, Im not pregnant. I have taken two HPT. One on CD27 and the other on CD33 (oh wait, that was this morning), and both were BFN's. This scares me. Because I have a really bad feeling that it means that my endometriosis is back again with a vengeance. Im usually a 27/28 day cycler. Since I had my surgery back at the end of February, I have been regular. There were a couple months where I would go to day 29, but never longer. So, yes, Im terrified.

Im calling Dr. B today to let them know, but Im sure they will just say wait it out. Not really sure what to do from here. Im just waiting. I have yet to have any symptoms saying that AF is arriving. Of course, she usually launches a surprise attack anyway. I usually get some hints, but nothing this time. Rrrrrrrrrr!!!!! This is soooo frustrating!

On a another note, I am still not done with my Christmas shopping. I only have a few more people to get though. Two of them being gift cards. Hopefully I will be finishing that within the next couple of days. Mixed in with work, teaching colorguard, wrapping the other gifts I already have, etc. You know, that nice busy schedule.

2 comments:

I Believe in Miracles said...

Sorry about AF. How many days post O are you? Maybe after a given # you can call your clinic?

Not sure. Isn't spotting a sign of endo? I didn't think lack of AF was....

I haven't finished shopping either!

~~HUGS~~

Melissa Griffin said...

Hi there...I just wanted to let you know something somewhat positive. I have been going to acupuncture for about 8 months now and they specialize in infertility & womens health. She told me that you should not really have any symptoms with your period..it should just show up like yours does. So that is actually good...although I know we dont want her to show up but if she does we want no symptoms!
Good Luck and Ill keep reading!