Sunday, May 17, 2009

Well....

I did as I was told. I tested Saturday morning. Sorry I didn't post sooner, but I was extremely lazy last night :) It's still a Big Fat Freaking Negative (BFFN). That's what I am going to start using from now on. I think it's fun. And you know, when you are really super, duper pissed off you can always change out the Freaking with, well, you know. And really, if I have to spell it out for you, you obviously have not been mad enough to utter that four letter word. We all know that I have because it has shown up on my blog several different times.

So...I am asking for advice now. I have absolutely no signs that AF will be showing. I am thinking that a phone call to the Dr. if she does not show up tomorrow would probably be a good thing. Then, they can at least have that in their records, yet again. Not that it will make much of a difference in anything.

Today was b-e-a-utiful. We got some landscaping done. Always fun! The front of our house went from blah to ooooh pretty :) Now I just need to figure out what else I want to add to spruce up the color a bit. I absolutely love this time of year because I get to landscape. I plan on planting Hydrangea's on the side of our garage next. Next year, landscaping around the deck. If you would like to see pics from last year, please click here.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Sorry about the bffn. That sucks. In a really big way.

Yea, I would def give the Dr. a call if it doesnt show soon.

Sorry hun.

HUGS!

Anonymous said...

Okay, so even when I have been pregnant the only hpt that shows up for me are First Response brand. Anything else and it's negative. Just the way my hormones are I guess.

If you are concerned you can call dr and they can give you meds to jump start AF.

Kelli said...

Welcome back!

Glad you are enjoying your landscaping! That's on our to do list, but I'm not very good at it!

Kelli said...

I gave you an award on my blog! Check it out!