Friday, May 15, 2009

Did you miss me?!?!

I'm pretty sure you probably didn't. I mean, my life has just been so incredibly thrilling lately (note: sarcasm). I am a week late with AF. My red light is going off in my head. Do I think I'm pregnant? HAHAHAHAHAHA.....no. The last time that I was late having a period was before my surgery over a year ago. As I said, the emergency red light is flashing in the back of my mind. Is my endo back? Did I stop ovulating regularly again because my endo is back? It's probably partially my own fault. I am not taking BCP's like I am supposed to. I'm stubborn.



You know that I can't be anywhere near optimistic because lets face it, I suck at getting pregnant. Is that a shocker to anyone? Nope, not me. Hubby? He is filled with optimism. Damn him. He's the one that puts that little bit of hope in the back of my head when I have been trying over and over again to get it out. Again, damn him and his optimism. I guess that one of us has to have that quality though right?



We put our deposit down on the cruise we are taking next March. I am sooooo ready for a vacation! I am actually taking a few days off next week and going with my mom and grandma to Quantico, Virginia to see my brother-in-law graduate from his Officer Training. That will be a nice get-a-way. However, hubby will not be able to join, which makes me sad.



My one year blogoversary is coming up on June 8th! Whoo hoo!! Exciting stuff ;)

9 comments:

Sarah said...

Ohhh a week late? Are you going to test? I would have by now. I have no willpower!

And yes, of course I missed you!

Megs said...

Hmm...to test or not to test...that is the question. I'm scared.

Anonymous said...

Yay on the cruise!

Yes, why must husbands be so damn optimistic??

Sarah said...

Well, me being me....I say test. In my mind, at least then there is no question.
I always felt like, I can either test and get it out of the way, So I dont spend the next day or so making myself crazy wondering. Or spend however many days wondering "could I be?!"

Megs said...

Okay, okay...I will test in the morning :) You convinced me, but don't be surprised if it's a Big Fat Freaking Negative because I know that I won't be...lol.

And...yeah, way to spend that hard earned IVF money huh? You only live once I say :)

Just Believing said...

did you test? this same thing just happened to a blogger brooke ANd she got a bfp!!

Sarah said...

Hey sweetie, just checking in...how are you?

Katie said...

Heck yes I missed you! haha.

I won't tell you to be optimistic because its easier said than done so leave the hard work of that to your husband. haha

Mel said...

Of course you were missed! :) We love hearing all about your life...boring or not. *hugs*

Super-duper happy to have you back. And YES, please let keep us updated with the AF status, ok?