Thursday, May 28, 2009

The results are in

Well, it seems that the tests for my thyroid came back in the normal range. This, is in fact good news. My sister has Hypothyroidism and I was really hoping that I did not have another issue to add to our list of problems. So, all is clear at this time.

Now, I sit and wait until we either get pregnant on our own or come up with enough money to get us through an IVF cycle. That, could be a long time waiting.

Driving home last night from picking up my Prometrium from T.ar.get I started thinking. And you know what thinking leads to? Tears. It was the first time in a long time that I had cried over our circumstance. I quickly brushed it away and drove on.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

oh ugh. I avoid thinking at all costs.

Hugs!

Anonymous said...

:*(
I'm sorry you have to go through this. It sucks.

Mel said...

A normal thyroid test is VERY good news! :)

And remember my dear, it's totally OK to cry sometimes. Crying means you're healing. As always, I'm cheering for you. *hugs*