Friday, March 20, 2009

Never fear...

I am going to start out by apologizing for not posting for a while. I promise I have still been reading everyone's updates! And making the occasional comment.

I dont have a whole lot to talk about right now. AF has come and gone and I am supposed to be taking BCP, but I am the worst about remembering those little things. I didn't take them last month, which was probably not the smartest decision, but I still have an ounce of hope that we can do this thing on our own. I need to make sure I take them this time, because Lord knows that my endo is probably creeping its way back into my system.

I need a vacation. I need a vacation really, really, really badly!! I am about at my end with my job right now. The sad part is...it's not even my actual job, it's the coworkers. I have to suck it up though because I have to take a week this summer for band camp. Oh well...Im trying to hang in there...

Time to get back to work...Ive been slacking on my notes with my clients...not good :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

(((HUGS!)))

I hope things get better for you at work, sometimes a vacation is in order. I just seems so wrong to be taking BCPs when you're TTC. Hang in there.