Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Blog Slacker

Yea....that's me. I am slacking, majorly. It's been two months since I last posted. And in that last post I informed you that we were expecting baby #2. I am extremely happy to say that all is going well so far! I am now at 22 weeks and found out a couple weeks ago that A will be getting a little brother :) They will be around 22 months apart which should be a nice age for them to bond pretty well. At least I am hoping! Chaos will soon begin around our household! :)

Aiden has been super clingy lately, which is fine, but makes me a little worried about what will happen when baby #2 gets here. Momma's hands are going to be full! But he just gets more and more fun every day. We are learning new words and pointing things out and getting excited when we get to go to grandma and grandpas or nana and papas! It is so great to see his little mind working so hard to figure things out :)

We are still thinking about names for this next one. Hubby has picked one out that he really likes and I think I really like it too, but I need to take some time and look at more names, just in case. We are also still debating about whether to put the baby in with A, or give them each their own seperate rooms. I know that A does better when he is in a room by himself, so we are leaning more toward the seperate rooms, but that is going to mean that we have to give up the office space where all of my sewing, scrapbooking, computer, files, etc are and I have no idea where they will go. Because we literally have no other rooms in our house for any of it to go. It will all work out in the end though, I'm sure.

And to make things a little bit more stressful...we are refinancing our house. It will help with our money situation a lot, which isn't bad, but also makes me stress out every time the bills come piling back in to our mailbox. It's never ending...

On that note...have a great rest of the week!! Hopefully it won't be another two months before I post again ;)

1 comment:

Mel said...

Glad to see you post again, Meg! :) We have due dates REALLY close together! I'm just over 20 weeks along now, and we found out on Wednesday that we're having a little girl.

How is Blaze doing? Duke just turned 7 on July 1st, and it looks like he's going to have to have reconstructive surgery on his OTHER rear ACL now too. (sigh) Gotta love our big dogs though, right?

Take care...sending hugs to you and your growing family! *hugs*