Wednesday, September 14, 2011

This crazy, crazy life

Life has been crazy here. I am now in week 31 of my pregnancy...and things seem to be going well. However, I am a little anxious right now since my son A was born at 34 weeks 5days. It would be really nice if my body could hold out at least until 37 weeks! :)

I definitely don't have the swelling that I did with A at this time. Which I assume to be a pretty positive sign for me! Maybe due to the fact that A keeps me on my toes and we are constantly go, go, go!

We still have a lot that needs to be accomplished before this little guy gets here! We don't have a dresser for him yet, we still need to increase our cloth diaper stash, need to get some other minor things. We have lots of clothes from A that I need to rewash just to make sure they are nice and fresh, but I don't want to do that until we have a dresser to put them in after they are washed. Hoping that we can order our dresser this weekend or find one for a decent price somewhere. We shall see. Still so much to do it feels like!!

I haven't blogged in forever. We no longer have a computer in our house since our office is now another nursery. We are hoping that we can eventually sell our desktop and get a decent laptop that doesn't require much space! This would explain why I haven't been able to blog in a few months.

And again, the nerves are really starting to set in with the anticipation of this little guy. Not sure how A is going to react to a little one in the house. He is attached to mommy and daddy's hip right now. Which could make things really hard when his little brother actually gets here. I know there will be an adjustment phase and I am hoping that it goes smoothly lol. I guess we will see!

I am sure my next update probably won't be until after the little guy gets here, so until then!

No comments: