Monday, October 25, 2010

Planning

I am trying to start planning for A's 1st birthday. I am at a loss! I can't make up my mind what kind of theme I want to go with or even where we are going to have it! Our house is not nearly big enough to have a party in. I'm sure we will be inviting several people, which means they will not all fit in our little house :)

Some of the themes I am thinking are zoo animals or maybe tractors (our family is big in farming and has been since before I was born). A hasn't really shown any interest in one specific thing just yet. We just enjoy getting into whatever we can right now :)

The other thing that makes his birthday hard, it is literally only 2 weeks after Christmas! Can we say crazy?!?! We are going to have sooo much going on once December/January hit. It will be unreal. I guess things will start to fall into place once I decide what type of theme I am going to go with. Decisions, decisions!!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Having it so close to Christmas will make it a little harder for sure, but it will all come together! We loved Henry's first birthday.

Chelle said...

Yep, once you pick the theme it will be a cake walk. One trip to the party store and a couple hundred dollars later, all you'll need to do is set up for the big day. lol

Yes, I am speaking from experience. When you go through what we did to get these kids here, a big 1st bday party is a MUST.