Tuesday, August 24, 2010

For your enjoyment....pictures!

So these are definitely late considering A is 7 1/2 months old and these were taken at 6 months, but the photographer did such an awesome job and I absolutely love them!! I have also been extremely busy and my internet time has been next to nothing when I am home...so therefore, you are just now getting to see the product of 6 mos pics/family pics :) But here they are!! Enjoy!

We couldn't get Blaze to cooperate for the family picture where we are sitting, but the ones that he took with A turned out awesome! They both did so well that day!

Hopefully I can start posting and commenting more since A has started to go to sleep a little bit earlier and I can get some things done in the evenings now! However, we are battling our first ear infection right now. Doesn't seem to be too bad of one. We had a rough night Sunday night, with mommy only getting about 3 1/2 hours of sleep, but we made it through and we both slept much better last night...thankfully! It's a little challenging to function on 3 hours of sleep with an 8 hour work day...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute pics!

Chelle said...

The pictures are so adorable! I love the one where you are all walking away from the camera because the dog looks like a small horse. lol I LOVE big dogs.

Sorry to hear A has an ear infection. We know all about those in our house. Hopefully it clears up soon.

Katie said...

I must say you must have had an amazing photographer...I love those pics. :) I hope his ear infection gets better!

Megs said...

Yes, Katie, the photographer was awesome :) Your sister rocks!! lol

Bonnie said...

Awesome pics. How often do you get his pics done? I am getting mine done again in October and figured they could be Christmas gifts. I am trying to make sure I get enough pics her first year but it is hard when I'm already behind

Megs said...

I had said that I wouldnt get his pics taken so much, but the girl that has done them for me has such reasonable prices, that I decided to do them at 3mos and at 6mos. I probably won't get anymore pictures done until late November and those will be for Christmas/1 year. Oh my goodness...1 year :(