Thursday, May 6, 2010

Lots to report!

We have hit a milestone! My son has been sleeping for 5 to 6 hour stretches during the night! It's absolutely fantastic! It makes me feel much more rested when I get up for that early morning feeding. And puts me in a much better mood the rest of the day :)


A has discovered his hands! This actually happened about a week ago. Every chance he gets, those babies are in his mouth and he is just gumming away and slobbering them up! :) I love it!


He is getting so much more vocal now too. He will let out a little scream if no one is paying attention to him to let us know "Hey, I'm still here!". He coos and babbles like crazy! I am still waiting for the giggles, but we get lots and lots of smiles now. His smile lights up the room!


A is also lifting his legs every chance he gets and really working his muscles. He is also really starting to hold up his head much more steady. We still have the occasional bobble, but for the most part, we have got it!


I really can not believe how much he has grown just in 4 months. I swear he changes daily! :)

We have both had a rough past week or so because we have been sick. A has actually gotten hoarse from crying :( That is not fun...I hope he is not like his momma and end up getting sick every time the weather changes. We shall see. I just hope he gets to feeling better soon!

2 comments:

Mel said...

More sleep...that's wonderful! :) I remember how exciting it was when Segen hit the 5-6 hour mark. Congrats!

Glad to hear that you are enjoying every moment...they pass so quickly. Hope you're all on the mend, too. *hugs*

Mrs Woggie said...

It sounds like A is doing really really well. I found that age so wonderful when they start to notice a world other than sleeping and eating!