Sunday, March 28, 2010

Brotherly Love

I imagine A saying in this picture..."What do you think you're doing in my picture? Dad! He's in my picture!" Blaze..."Would you stop crying about it already. "
A...."Okay, lets act like we like each other so we can get this over with."

Really, I do think Blaze is finally figuring out what this is all about. He still gets a little jealous at times and we have to watch his big feet, but all in all he is doing really well :) They will definitely be best friends before we know it!

3 comments:

VA Blondie said...

Danes do really well with the little ones. Out little one is starting to reach out an touch things, and the dog happens to be one of those things. When the baby "pets" our boy Dane, Oscar, Oscar wags his tail and stays in reach. Oscar will also follow the baby from room to room. It is very sweet.

Katie said...

Ok seriously lets talk about how much I love those pictures. lol They are too cute together! Oh my gosh I just want to hug A! Hes so adorable! Congrats on having such a beautiful family Megs!

Chelle said...

Awww! They are so sweet together. You should get a saddle for Blaze, and Baby A can ride around on him when he gets bigger. My border collies don't like to be ridden, but they sure don't mind being tugged on.

Give your little man some extra loving from me.